How you can fix WOW51900319 error in world of warcraft.
The World of Warcraft game is played worldwide and has emerged to be a popular one.
Since this game so popular users sometimes come across this error known as WOW51900319 depicting that the server has disconnected.users have named other causes that lead to this error. Mentioned below are some ways in which this WOW51900319 error can be fixed without any delay.
Table of Contents
METHODS TO SO FIX THIS WOW51900319 ERROR
1. CHANGE TO BACKGROUND FROM FPS TO 30 FPS
This is one of the most common and effective way to fix this error.
How to change the background from FPS to 30FPS?
Follow these simple steps-
- Press Esc or
- The menu icon on the game to select system tabs.
- When the system tabs open, click on the Advanced option seen on the left side of the screen.
- Under Advanced, you will see an option named Max Background FPS.
- Click on it.
- In the slider present below adjust the background from FPS to 30 FPS.
This issue will now be solved.
2. LOWER THE FOREGROUND FPS
If graphics have been increased in every frame, the internet loses the server and disconnects due to network latency. That makes the error appear on your screen. You can also face this error while using low or medium FPS. this method should help you fix it.
How to change the foreground FPS?
Follow the below-given steps-
- Press Esc or
- Menu icon on the opened game and select Systems tab from the list.
- Click on Advanced and go to its settings.
- On the right top corner of the screen, you will see the option of Max Foreground FPS.
- Click on the box and use the slider in it to enable the lower Foreground FPS from the current value.
- Get back to the game and the error won’t even exist.
3. FIX THE NETWORK
This error can pop up due to network latency or if you use a tethered 4G lite connection to play. Most users try to fix the network and solve this. It is one of the popular methods on Reddit thread.
How to fix the network?
Follow these set of steps-
- Press Esc or
- Menu icon on the game open and select System Tab.
- After the system tab is open, click on Network from the given options.
- Once the network opens you will see the first option that says – Optimise Network for Speed.
- Uncheck the box given before it.
- And click on the Okay tab given below.
Disconnecting takes long as the game immediately stops optimizing resulting in the game to follow its protocol. It does not change the time in regard to the network, instead, it pings the time.
Follow these steps and no network latency will be faced.
4. USE AN ETHERNET CABLE
As blizzard has tightened the network latency requirements, the server disconnects when it does not receive the internet network causing this error to occur. Ethernet connections are highly recommended while playing games as it runs within fiber optic cable, has high speed and faces less network latency.
5. LOG OUT OF BATTLE.NET
A technical or server problem can be the main cause. To solve it try to log ou and re-login after some time into battle. net account in World of Warcraft.it is the simplest, way to solve this existing error.
6. USE A VPN OF A DIFFERENT REGION
During peak times when the WoW server gets overloaded due to a large number of pings, the error might appear. The server stops responding to further requests.
To get rid of this issue try using a VPN of a different region that will change your location and respond to your request, unlike the unloaded one. You can now continue playing.
Consider using the Zenmate VPN which is free.
7. TECHNICAL FIXES PROPOSED BY BATTLE.NET
If errors like wow51900319 are faced, go to the twitter handle of @BlizzardCS and Realm Status page to check if any solutions are given regarding this error. You can also visit the Technical Support Forum for additional information from associated forum users.
If you do not get any valuable information from these pages, visit the troubleshooting connection and latency issue page. Battle. net has some of its own procedures called Technical Fixes to fix the error.
For your convenience, the steps are mentioned below if you do not wish to visit those pages.
- Reset the user interface by-
- Close your game, make sure it is not running in the background.
- Uninstall add on manager.
- Open battle.net and click on Show in Explorer.
- Open the folder of World of Warcraft
- Rename the – cache folder to CacheOld.
- Interfacefolder to InterfaceOld and.
- WTF folder WTFOld.
- Now relaunch the War of Warcraft application.
- Resent routers or other networks to avoid overloading.
- Update the drivers to remove compatible issues.
- Renew IPs and Flush DNS to prevent network conflicts.
- Make sure all the applications are closed. if the error still appears then it may be because of RAM clogging or software concerns.
- Make sure your Graphics card and Network Card Driver is updated.
- If you use any VPN then disable it.
- After completing these steps, use the anti-virus to scan for any malware present.
- Use your router to update the firmware.
If the methods listed above do not seem to work, then try this-
UNINSTALL & RE-INSTALL THE GAME ON YOUR SYSTEM
You can uninstall and reinstall the game on your system by these basic steps-
- Back up your game in your battle.net account.
- Now uninstall the game and delete all the cache files.
- Visit the official website of WoW and reinstall the game. Once the game has been installed on your system launch it.
- Open battle.net and log in to your account.retrieve the game data that you wish to.
In this article, we have provided all the methods possible to fix the WOW51900319 error. Carefully attempt all the steps and do not miss out on any of them. Make sure you choose the method that is suitable for your system.