Want to Play Minecraft with Friends then you are at the right place as we have mentioned 4 ways by which you can Play Minecraft with Friends. Keep reading you will get to know.
“Happiness is playing Minecraft with close friends.”
When we play (Minecraft: Pocket Edition) by oneself, it is fun, but adding some close friends to your screen can make your game much more exciting.
You all should download the game’s version latest version (0.12.1) before trying to play with your friends so that you and your friends can enjoy the fullest by having the latest up to date features. The cost of the game is $6.99 USD.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition playing locally
You can play with your close friends (up to five players) by playing locally. You can play within the same world but only when you all are connected to the same Wi-Fi connection. Toggle the”Local Server Multiplayer” with two on, within your game setting.
Decide the world you want to play in, first. Then load up that game on that person’s device. This device will be the host now.
Table of Contents
- How to Play Minecraft with Friends
- 1. Playing Minecraft on an Online Server: How To Play Minecraft With Friends On Pc
- 2. Split Screen (only for console version): How to Play Minecraft With Friends Far Away Pc
- 3. Playing Minecraft on LAN (local area network): How To Play Minecraft Java With Friends
- 4. Playing on Minecraft Realms: How To Play Modded Minecraft With Friends
Ways to play multiplayer
You can play a single-player or multiplayer game while playing Minecraft: Pocket Edition. Playing with friends makes the game more interesting and competing with each other. If you would like your friends to play with you, then there are ways to connect with your friends for playing Minecraft with you. There are four options:
- Online server
- Split-screen (only for console version)
- LAN (local area network)
- Minecraft Realms
How to Play Minecraft with Friends
1. Playing Minecraft on an Online Server: How To Play Minecraft With Friends On Pc
Java Edition: Minicraft
By locating and connecting to the IP address of a multiplayer server you can play on an online server. An online multiplayer server allows two or more players to play Minecraft: Pocket Edition together.
You can either connect to another person’s server or you can download the server file which needed to set up your own server from Mincraft.net.
You need to log into Minecraft to connect to another player’s server just select Multiplayer from the main menu. Then click the Add Server button, and enter the web address or IP of that server.
By doing a web search for something that suits your style of play thousand of public servers can be located, if you don’t know the IP of a server. You need to run the same version of Minecraft as the server to access a server. This is the best way to Play Minecraft with Friends.
Mobile devices/Windows 10/Xbox for Minecraft
There are three official servers available for Minecraft on these platforms, they are InPvP, Mineplex, and lifeboat. By pressing one of them you can join any of these three from the server tab.
By pressing Add Server it is also possible to add an external server. then you need to put in the necessary information. Please contact the server owner if you need any help in locating this information.
2. Split Screen (only for console version): How to Play Minecraft With Friends Far Away Pc
Split-screen can be played on all consoles (Playstation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch) but it is not available for Java Edition Minecraft as it is an exclusive console fracture.
You can play up to four of your friends on the same screen at the same time by playing split-screen. You need to start the game and connect to the controllers to play a split-screen, this will automatically divide the monitor into player-specific screens.
3. Playing Minecraft on LAN (local area network): How To Play Minecraft Java With Friends
You can play by opening your local area network (LAN) or home to others who all are also connected to that network. By using this method you can easily Play Minecraft with Friends.
Java Edition: Minecraft
- Firstly, you need to choose a host computer to play with someone on your computer network. While running a server for other players as well, this computer should be very fast to play multiplayer Minecraft.
- Then you need to launch to the game and click “Single Player” and open an existing world or create a new world.
- Press the Esc key, and then click the “Open to LAN” button, once you get inside the world.
- Here, then you have to choose which game mode you want to play with the other player.
- There are different modes like creative mode allows you to fly and place an infinite amount of blocks, survival is the default Minecraft with hunger and life points, and adventure mode is similar to survival, in this players cannot destroy and place blocks.
- In this, you can also choose whether you want to turn on the cheats (commands) or turn off.
Then click Start LAN World once you have set these options. You will observe a message that a local game has been hosted.
Players who all are on the same network and who wish to join can then start their game. Just select Multiplayer, and in a few moments, the computers of the players will automatically start the game.
Windows 10/ Mobile devices/ Xbox for Minecraft
There are few things to keep in mind about playing Minecraft with other players. Firstly, make sure that every player who wants to join is connected to the same network.
Secondly, you have to choose a host device that will run the world. Thirdly, make sure that everyone who is joining is running the same version of the game as the host. And by that you will be able to Play Minecraft with Friends.
Let us now start a LAN game:
- Firstly, to start the game press Play
- By pressing the pen icon, create a new world, or edit the current world.
- Then, go to multiplayer and make sure that “Visible to LAN Players” is enabled.
- Finally, start the world by choosing Create or Play.
4. Playing on Minecraft Realms: How To Play Modded Minecraft With Friends
Java Edition: Minecraft
Minecraft Realms refers to an official based hosting service. It manages its own private Minecraft servers and allows players to create one. It is a multiplayer service developed by Mojang. Use this method to Play Minecraft with Friends who are using modded Minecraft.
Through Realms, servers can be created easily and it also allows the owner to manage them from inside the game. In this, set up is quick and is done through the game client. It allows you to play with ten friends simultaneously.
Check Out These Articles:- Best Torrent Site For Music
In this article, we have discussed the ways to Play Minecraft with Friends. There were four different ways to play Multiplayer, LAN, Online server, Minecraft Realms, and Split screen. Playing with friends increases the excitement of the game.