Interview with Founder Of AliRaza.co Online Marketing Expert & Blogger
Interview With Ali Raza
1) Ali Raza , Can you please Introduce Yourself and your family background ?
I like to call myself an Internet Entrepreneur who converts visitors into customers; A Google & Microsoft Advertising Professional with years of experience in Internet Marketing, Social Media and Blogging, but in reality I’m a learner, because my success lies in keep on learning and testing new things.
A little about me is that I have done BBA (Hons.) From LSE (Lahore School of Economics) and officially certified from Google and Microsoft. My Agency is the Official Google Partner as well. You can read more about me at http://aliraza.co/about-me
2) First who told you about blogging and how was your journey during Initial days ?
I know blogging from the time it was initiated, I’m in this field from 2004, so i have an idea of how websites started converting into blogs.
I started blogging with the main aim of Self Branding, Educating & Helping People.
I did a very strong research and observation in the market before stepping in and i mentally prepared myself for the difficulties i had to face in the start, since i was mentally prepared, so things weren’t so difficult for me.
3) What is the main key point you followed that made you this much success ?
The main key point i believe lie’s in Consistency, Willing to Learn and Improve on your mistakes. Just like everyone, when i started, no one was visiting my website, i had grammar mistakes and it was looking much difficult for me to continue a head, however I knew that people will notice me, once i’m consistent and improve on things where i’m not well.
4) What was your first income through blogging, how you felt and what you done with that money? :p (sorry for asking this question)
My First Income was way back in 2004 from Adsense that was the most happiest moment of my life. As far as blogging is concerned, Luckily, I was feeling okay with it and having neutral feelings.
- What is the main source of Income for you blogs?
My Own Consultation and Digital Marketing Services.
5) There are some automation tools to create backlinks and some other suff to rank quickly what are your words ?(can you please eloborate and tell)
I don’t recommend those, you need to think big if you want to earn big. These are quick get rich schemes and once Google finds you, you won’t have any life ahead. Im a strong believe in the term ‘Think Big’. Make content that people loves and you will get links automatically.
6) Blogs which you frequently visit to learn ?
Well, I frequently visit the following blogs :
Matthew’s Wood Ward Blog – matthewwoodward.co.uk
Michelle’s Blog – makingsenseofcents.com
Neil’s Blog – neilpatel.com
7) Recently we have got update in google algorithm 4.0 and many are freaking and many are happy with results share your words on this?
Google is focusing more on User experience. With time, Google is becoming more advanced and technological and it is deeply trying to understand the visitor behaviour on each and every site.
If you focus on this, you would never have to worry on algorithm updates.
For me, the Google algorithm 4.0 have contributed positively. 🙂
8) If blogging would have not in your career what would you be ?
I’m a Digital Marketing Blogger, if i wasn’t that, then i would be a Digital Marketing blogger too.. because this is my passion and this is what i know and like to do.
9) Many new bloggers are stuggling to generate traffic say some beautifull tips which make successfull like you ?
Try to build relations with your visitors, give them a reason to visit your website again and again because visitor’s die and relationship’s don’t so focus on that.
Second thing I want to suggest them is to be consistent and never lose hope. Nothing in the world is known as over night success because with each success there are years of hard work, so what you need to do is to be consistent, no matter what people say, keep up the good work and people will eventually notice you!
10) what type of SEO strategy you are following ? Can you please share ? (On page seo and Off page seo)
For on page, Yoast SEO, Basic heading structure is enough for me. For off page, I try to build relation with other bloggers that alone helps me in generating ample of links for my blog, a part from that, I do blog commenting, forum commenting and now planning to do guest posting.
11) What tools you recommend to track the status of a blog (Free +Premium) ?
What kind of status you want to check?
I personally use SEMRush, MajesticSEO & Moz for my blog.
12) Please share some Best article Links which you felt awesome ?
I would like to pass 3 links.
13) How you want to see yourself and you blog after 5 years ?
No.1 Digital Marketing Blogger from Asia. 😉
14) At Initial stage of blogging did you buy any gig from fiverr ? If Yes What was that ?
Not at the moment.
15) What are your future plans?
Well I plan to convert my site into a more responsive website with more interaction and input from my audience to make it the no.1 digital marketing blog.
16) Motivational Unique tip for my readers ?
When there’s something you really Want, Fight for it. Don’t give up, no matter how hopeless it seems, even when yu’ve lost hope. Because years from now you’re gonna look back & wish you gave it one more shot because the best things in life don’t come easy.
Bottom Line :
Interview with aliraza : So guys I hope that you will take aliraza as one of the inspiration and work hard and convert your present to successful blogger.
I am ready with another Pro blogger Interview where you can stay motivated again. So dont giveup subscribe to my blog Ill send you direct link to your email inbox.
Happy Blogging 🙂